What is it?
Orievents was founded in late 2011 by Fernando Costa, leveraging its extensive experience in associations and organization of sports events.
What does it do?
Orievents was created with the goal of professionalizing one activity that lives mainly of associations but that aims to develop the day-to-day:
- Event organisation;
- Training camps;
- School Orienteering;
- Adapted Orienteering, in conjunction with entities linked to the issues of disability;
- Activities for companies;
- Training for sports agents focused on Orienteering;
- Communication in Orienteering events;
- Sponsorship of events;
- Creation of orienteering maps.
Grounding his philosophy in a partnership with the Quatro Caminhos Sports Group, looks forward to broadcast, improve and
develop the sport with quality standards that increase the value of the sport itself.